Types of data collected
Among the types of personal data that www.gainsandburn.com collects includes: usage data, device information, email address and names and cookies.
Personal data may be freely provided by the user for example when they create an account on www.gainsandburn.com or make a purchase. Alternatively, in the case of usage data, this is collected automatically when using www.gainsandburn.com.
Unless it is otherwise specified, all personal data that is requested by www.gainsandburn.com is mandatory in order to be able to supply the full products and services and failure to provide this personal data may mean that www.gainsandburn.com is unable to provide its services. In cases where data is not mandatory, users are free not to communicate this data.
Legal basis for processing data
The owners of www.gainsandburn.com may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for their data to be processed.
- Provision of this personal data is necessary in order to provide products and services.
- Processing of this data is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the owner is a subject.
- Processing of this personal data is related to a task which is carried out in the public interest.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as it is required for the original purpose that it was collected for. Therefore:
- Personal data shall be collected for purposes related to the performance of the contract between the owner and the user.
- Personal data that has been collected for the purpose of the owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained for as long as is needed to fulfil this purpose.
Rights of users
Users may exercise certain rights that they have about their data and in particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.
- Object to the processing of their data.
- Access their data.
- Verify and seek rectification.
- Restrict the processing of their personal data.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed.
- Receive their personal data and have it transferred to another data controller.